Sep 15, 2007

Yeah for Garage Sales!!

Yesterday I went to a Garage Sale in my neighborhood. They had a huge bucket of Maternity Clothes, all for two bucks a piece! I bought four pairs of pants and three shirts. I got home and "tried" them on. Two of the pairs of pants were already too small in the thigh region (go figure!). So this morning I took them back. I knew someone else could use them. So she let me trade out the two pants for a bouncy chair! I already have one bouncy chair, but my friend Christa informed me I will also need one for Grandma's. So true! Anyway, bargains!

Rhonda also suprised me with a baby gift last night. One of those tummy time play mats! She is sooo funny. I'm glad this is going to be fun for the two of us. Haha! Thank you!!

So, I have to be at work at 9:45 and I woke up this morning at 7:30 wide awake. I hate that! I love sleeping!! After Sylvan I have a birthday party to go to and then we are going to Disney On Ice at the Fair!! Yipppeeeeee.... out of the house time! Haha, nevermind going with a 6 year old and 4 year old, hehe. It'll be lots of fun!

Tomorrow it is house cleaning and mowing day! Have a great day friends and family!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails