Sep 19, 2007

Oy Vey!

And so it begins... I got sooo nauseous this morning. My thyroid pill requires me to not eat for 30 minutes after taking the pill. I thought I was going to die. I get so hungry in the morning and it sucks to not be able to eat. So, tomorrow, if I feel like I did, I'm just going to eat! Pppbbbttt on the thyroid pill! I ate some Eggos, drank some Sprite, and then ate some crackers. I am feeling a little better, but it is definitely a stay-in-your-seat-and-work type of day. I am getting soooo anxious for my appointment on Tuesday. I really hope she does an ultrasound. I would love to put my mind at a little ease and see/hear the heartbeat. Tonight is cooking class, yay! Tempura and Rice/Chicken bowls. Yum! Well, off to teach Multiplication! Ohh, what fun! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails