Sep 9, 2007

I'm Pregnant!!

Well, I created a blog to follow along with my divorce and pregnancy.

It's day two of my known pregnancy. From the calculators I have done, I believe I am due around May 16th. Perfect timing for a school teacher. It still hasn't really sank in even though I have four positive pregnancy tests sitting on my counter. I am still holding anger towards my H because I know he thinks he can just walk away. But on the other hand, I don't want to hold him here either. If he feels he doesn't need to be in the child's life, then by all means, step aside.

I moved back in my house last night. I did not sleep well at all. I was up every 3 hours just tossing and turning. I hope it gets better.

Well, off to do some errands and be productive. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails