Sep 12, 2007

It's Official!

The bloodwork came back positive! Imagine that! I was so excited to hear back from the nurse. She said my HcG levels (the pregnancy hormone) was in the 1,000's which is a good strong number. My first OB appt. is September 25th at 3:30pm.

We told Granny and Grandpa last night. They were super excited about the baby. They were sad to hear about the divorce but I know I have their support 100%! They had lots of questions, but I was able to answer them all which was encouraging to me. I am so relieved!

Everyone at school is also very supportive. One of my teammates bought me some pink pacificers this morning and told me to keep thinking pink. They are soooo adorable!

Now I need to find the time to go tell DAH's mom. She is also going to be sooo excited to take this journey with me.

That's all for now, gotta go teach! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails