Jan 16, 2010

When it rains... it pours...

Day 15 and 16...

So, my parents are out of town. They do this to me about every three months... leave for about a month to go galloping around the US. Well, usually, I survive. Things are calm. Things are not intense. I feed the four fish, I check the mail, I make sure their house is still standing. Well, today, it looks like this...



Oh, no... I am not doing early Spring cleaning for them. Trust me. Yet, Mom will probably start when she gets home! They had a pipe in their master bath that busted. It must have been running for QUITE.SOME.TIME. The neighbor noticed the water running down the street. It had already seeped through the foundation and was into the street. So, needless to say... it will look like this for a couple of days...



Olivia thought it was great to run around on Nana's carpet and 'jump' on the 'hills'. She was not too fond of the huge fans at first, but then decided it was fun to watch her hair fly around like mad.

So... Nana and Pops... enjoy your galloping Texas trip! No worries, I will hold down the fort! :)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh no! That is horrible! I hate that that happened to them...or you... :) Olivia does look pretty pleased with the whole experience! Haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails