Jan 10, 2010

Days 8, 9, and 10...

So, I got a little behind. I do most of my blogging while Olivia is alseep... so usually around 8pm. Well, then I got tired. :)

But, I'm back!

We have had a busy past few days.. well, the Mommy has anyway. We had to say goodbye to Nana today. Her and Pops are embarking on a month long vacation to the South of Texas. It is always hard when my mom leaves. I miss her and miss her protecting my sanity. Yet, I think I have a pretty good babysitter on my hands these days, yet, they require payment. :)

So, I am debating whether or not to go to the grocery store. I have meals planned for the week, so I obviously need the ingredients, but blah. It is cold and Olivia is not in the happiest of moods.

We are watching a counting video on On Demand. I like this channel COX has given us... it gives me some breathing time, and well hopefully, gives her some educational learning!

I will be back tomorrow posting with pictures. Right now, I need to get this clingy toddler off my leg.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Can't wait to see more pictures! :) I hope you have a great start to the week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails