Jan 10, 2014

Advocare 10 Day Cleanse - Day 3

Today is Day 3!

I really, really wanted coffee this morning.  Something about the cold, rainy weather.  Ugh.  But, instead I drank that fiber drink and have already finished 36 ounces of water and it is 9:18am.

Here is a recap of my weight thus far:

(Totally forgot to take a picture of Day 1: Oops.)

Weight Day 3: Yeah, so... turn your head or your computer upside down. :P 153.4


What I'm wearing for Day 3 (because, why not!)


Food for Day 3:
No gym this morning... my extra 2 hours of sleep were weeellll worth it!
Breakfast: Fiber Drink and oatmeal (1/3 c. oats, cinnamon, 1 tb. walnuts, 1/2 banana, one sweet n low)


*I know Sweet N Low is highly frowned upon, but I do not enjoy Stevia. :P*
Snack: Apple and Tomato - I sliced a large tomato and sprinkled with salt and Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning
Lunch: Leftovers from last night: 1/2 sweet potato, turkey breast, broccoli
Snack: Other 1/2 of banana, strawberries, blackberries
My new job has me on the go all the time.  I always stay prepared with snacks and water!
Dinner: Chicken taco salad - shredded chicken, lettuce, black beans, tomatoes, and half avocado (not shown)

My daughter is semi-picky, but she likes odd stuff.  Here she has chicken, a roma tomato, black beans, and strawberries.  And she is making her scary face... be scared, she's vicious.

Today was my worse day for cravings.  I wanted a cheeseburger AND Wingstop.  I wanted it all!!  However, I will say, I have NOT cheated once.  That's a big thing.. normally I do my coffee with SF creamer, veggie chips, snap pea chips, etc... but this time, not doing anything processed.  It has been hard, but worth it.  I am sleeping SO much better... like a baby full on milk!

*1/10/14 - This post was supposed to be published yesterday, but I just now loaded pictures, oops.  Stay tuned for day 4 later....*













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails