Oct 5, 2009

Not Me Monday...



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So... I am giving it a try! Sounds like fun and harmless... right?!

Of course I would NEVER let my Third Graders spend 10 minutes on a worksheet that should have only taken 3. I never eat a side of bacon and a Diet Dr. Pepper from Sonic for breakfast. Nope, not me. I would also never make sure to eat on the left side of my car so that my daughter wouldn't see that I had food. Nope. And of course, I ALWAYS share my food with Olivia!

I will NEVER take my daughter to the doctor and let her color on the floor with a pencil before realizing what she was doing. Nope. I would also never stop by Sonic and get Olivia french fries because I knew it would help keep her quiet. Nope.

And to finish the post... I would never spend three hours on the computer reading other people's blogs. Never.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a funny story : ) Diet Pepper makes me giddy with happiness! : ) What a great post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails