Oct 14, 2007

Sorry for not updating!!

Hey there!

So it is Sunday and A LOT has happened since the last time I blogged. My sister arrived here Wednesday night to keep me company throughout court and the weekend. In a rough run down, we have not eaten at home all week!! From Red Lobster, to Wendy's, to Sonic, to Pizza Hut, to Chili's, to Olive Garden, haha. It has been GREAT!

So court on Thursday... I didn't have to do much. Mr. Laywer took care of it all. DAH represented himself, and did a very good job at it actually. Long story short, after the judge crunched all the numbers, DAH has to pay for my car payment, car insurance, life insurance, and half of the mortgage. This will help me tremendously. He was not happy at all, as if I am just out to get him. I really didn't do anything spectacular to get his money, just did the same thing as him. Provided all the necessary documents. I just hope I don't have trouble getting the money from him each month.

Thursday night we went downtown to the Regatta festival. It was okay, but sneaking into the VIP section was even more fun!

Friday Andrea taught my class most of the day. Haha, she did a GREAT job but I have a feeling I am in for it next Friday!! (I will be in Texas, that's another blog another day). Then Friday night we went to Babies R Us and started a registry. Yeah, it is way too early, but my sis was here and we were bored, so why not! Haha, it was loads of fun.

Saturday we lounged around and went out to dinner and bowling with Rhonda for her birthday.

Then today we lounged around a bit more, went to Granny's for breakfast and she made me my very own pumpkin pie! :)

DAH came Sat. and tonight to get all of his stuff out of the shed, garage, and attic. I officially have my garage door opener back and feel relieved. The hard times are definitely still to come. I have been pretty sad and emotional today. I just wish I could see my future. I have come to realize though, DAH deserves someone who does not know his past and does not have to concerned about trust issues or anything else. He deserves someone who will love him unconditionally with no doubts. I need someone who I don't have to constantly worry about running out on me, and someone who will also love me unconditionally. Yes folks, it's going to be hard.

Pregnancy wise, I feel great. I hadn't gained much weight before Andrea got here, but not so sure anymore!!

Sorry for the looooong post, but here is the 9 week update! :)



How your baby's growing:Your new resident is nearly an inch long — about the size of a grape — and weighs just a fraction of an ounce. She's starting to look more and more human. Her essential body parts are accounted for, though they'll go through plenty of fine-tuning in the coming months. Other changes abound: Your baby's heart finishes dividing into four chambers, and the valves start to form — as do her tiny teeth. The embryonic "tail" is completely gone. Your baby's organs, muscles, and nerves are kicking into gear. The external sex organs are there but won't be distinguishable as male or female for another few weeks. Her eyes are fully formed, but her eyelids are fused shut and won't open until 27 weeks. She has tiny earlobes, and her mouth, nose, and nostrils are more distinct. The placenta is developed enough now to take over most of the critical job of producing hormones. Now that your baby's basic physiology is in place, she's poised for rapid weight gain.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails