Oct 3, 2007

I'm Still Alive!

Hi there fellow readers. It has been awhile, but I am still here. Right now I'm crying because my mommy and daddy are leaving me! For 3 weeks they are going to be gone and it is going to be sooo hard. It's like my best friends are leaving. I know I have to be strong and they are going to have so much fun, but it doesn't make it any easier.
So, intuition tells me this baby may be a boy. As you all know, I really want a girl, but I'm feeling boy. Don't ask me what I am feeling either, because I couldn't tell you anything. Aparently DAH's Grandmother also had a dream I was pregnant and had a boy before she even knew I was pregnant. Aparently, like my aunt, she is never wrong when it comes to babies. Only time will tell and I suppose all I really want is a healthy and happy baby at the end of this long and healthy nine months. DAH expressed today to me that he is really excited to have a baby. Completely threw me off, but deep down inside I am extremely pleased. My child deserves a father and just as I deserve a baby, so does he. This baby was made with happiness and joy. I hope that is all it will ever know. I asked how much he wanted to be involved, and he said as much as possible. So we'll see. On the other hand, I will not allow myself to get let down. If I keep my standards low, he can't dissapoint me.
I also had a wonderful weekend with my sister. I miss you dearly! I wish she was so much closer, but I know she has her reasons and we still see each other often. Matter of fact, she will be here next weekend, and then I will be down there the weekend after that.
Well folks, that's all I've got! I guess tomorrow will be 8 weeks (wow!) so I'll have my weekly update then! Love to you all! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails