Oct 29, 2007

Doctor's Visit

Well, the doctor's visit went fabulous. The very nice nurse weighed me on the not very nice scale!! Haha, in my doctor's words "That thing is evil. It is not your friend. You will see numbers you have never seen before and hope to never see again unless you are pregnant." haha, she is not concerned with weight gain at all. Whew!! It was about 6 pounds. I guess 6 pounds in the first trimester is not that bad, right? ;)
The very nice nurse poked on my tummy a bit and said okay, this is going to be cold, SQUIRT, then she found the heartbeat RIGHT OFF. It was awesome! I once again got chills and feel that I will everytime I hear it. I was so happy there wasn't any scare. I guess the little alien is still growing. I go back in 4 weeks, and then at 18 weeks have my big ultrasound which is when I guess she will run all the tests? So that will put us around the secondweek of December. :) Just to update everyone.. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails