Aug 6, 2008

Well...Well....Well...

Okay, so I KNOW it has been WAAAAAAAAAAY too long since an update. So here it goes:

- Olivia hit her three month mark. My goodness, time flies.
- She now weighs approx. 13 pounds. My little porker. She even has fat rolls on her thighs you can't UNroll!
- We are in size 2 diapers! Oy!
- She is smiling all the time! She is the happiest in the morning.
- She wants to laugh SO bad, but just can't seem to get it out!
- We are starting to roll to our side, but have not yet made it all the way over.
- She HATES tummy time.
- My mom (Nana) is keeping her while I am at work.
- Did I mention she will have a little cousin in April?
- She still has monkey hair, but it is getting a bit longer and fuzzier!
- We have been sleeping IN OUR OWN CRIB since 9 weeks!
- I love her so much!

In a nutshell, that is us!! I returned to work this week. BOO. But, it will be okay. One step closer to May, right? Did I mention I will have a neice or nephew in April? I am so blessed my mother is getting to keep Olivia. I couldn't do it without her. Her Grandma Karen is also keeping her bunches which helps me so much!

As for XDAH, he is not around. I think we saw him once in July? Maybe? But you know, I am so happy. I don't think about him or the negativity he creates. I am just so happy with my life and my little girl, it's amazing. My grandfather was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. It is super sad, but I know God has a plan for every single one of us, and in reality, it is not up to us when we go. I am so glad I had a wonderful life filled with his laughter, jokes, and love. I get teary eyed when I know my daughter will never know him. :(

Enough of that sadness, enjoy some pictures!


1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hellooooooooooo! What? Andrea's pregnant!!!!! And we had to find out on your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails