Mar 17, 2008

Oh my Goodness...

Does anyone else see what I see?!? 59 days to go?!? I remember when it was like almost 200 something! Holy Bejeezus! Not that I am not completely ready, but wow!

We are now going to the doc every two weeks. This week (Wed. specifically) I start my weekly NST (Non-stress tests). I do believe DAH (XH, whatever you want to call him) is coming with me.

Just to keep everyone up to date, things are going well between the two of us. If I remember to keep my nosey self out of his personal business, I really enjoy talking to and spending time with him. I do believe he is becoming more and more excited about Olivia's arrival.

I learned last week that the hospital has excellent chocolate milkshakes available 24/7. That was encouraging to him. Haha

Dad and I are headed to Andrea and Rex's this coming weekend. I'm so excited to see my sister and her new house of course! Now I just wonder what we are eating for Easter... haha.

This week is Spring Break. FINALLY. It has been a long school year and the big part, testing, is yet to even come.

Well, guess I should get some sleep.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

P.S. Send my friend Sarah lots of labor vibes! I want her to have this baby before I leave on Friday! Come on CJ, we are ready to meet you! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula, Rex's sister, bought a ham and a turkey so you and Olivia will be fed well on Sunday :)

Meredith said...

Oh whew, I was worried! Thanks sister!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails