Mar 4, 2008

Drum Roll Please...


Above: Maybe grimacing. Loks like maybe a dimple on her chin?


She was moving during this one, so kind blurry.

As my father would say, she is my daughter. Mouth open.

Either she was really mad we kept looking at her,
but I like to think she was licking her arm.

Her thinker position. Her hand/fist is resting on her forehead.
The ultrasound experience was great. Her head is behind my left hip bone, so some turned out not so great. Her butt is under my right rib cage, and her feet and hands are on my left side of my stomach.
I think she looks like XH. Chloe's baby pictures also look like Olivia. They have the same nose, XH's nose. Which is okay, Chloe is a cutie. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALL I can say, is WOW WOW WOW!!! What marvelous technology we have today. Your little daughter already is showing quite a personality -- much like her mom's with the tongue thing! :)
Thanks so much for allowing us to be part of this wonderful journey with you. Love you lots.
Aunt Joyce

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails