Nov 18, 2007

Need a Good Rant

So, in my backyard is a huge 27' foot swimming pool. My DAH HAD to have this pool last July. It was doomed from the beginning. It rained for 3 weeks, prolonging the installation big time. Then my backyard was completely ruined. He "promised" to fix it and work on it and blah blah blah. We didn't even have a ladder all summer. We had to use a lawn chair to get in the pool! WTF, 4 months later, it is still a WRECK. And WHERE is DAH?! Oh that's right, living with his girlfriend. So what did my parents and I get stuck with today? Closing down his damn pool!! I am soooo pissed off at him. I didn't really care to have the pool in the first place, now my backyard is ruined, I am out money for closing down this pool, and not to mention making my parents work extra hard for his damn mistakes. UGH! Sorry, I am just sooo pissed off.

Thanks for listening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always here to listen to you rant and rave... :)

Anonymous said...

Love Rhonda... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails